These are some guidelines that can help you get your doujinshi on AC.
1. Put some effort in it! Even if you can't draw like Minami Ozaki, if
the AC staff see you've put a lot of love, attention and
time into it, your chances of getting reviewed are high! Don't send
us something you scribbled overnight and photocopied on the fax
machine. Try and submit a minimum of
2. Fill out the form! Completely! If you don't, we can't look at your
comic. Simple as that. We don't have time to chase you down for your
3. Respect the staff. Be polite. Be patient. Observing basic etiquette
and netiquette is a good way to keep us from throwing your submission in
the trash. If you flame us and refuse to apologize, then you'll be
blacklisted from AC.
4. Don't be discouraged if you don't get in the first time. Space limits
us, so we'll be judging on 1- effort and 2-quality. If you don't get in
on your first try, don't be afraid to send in your next doujinshi. In
fact, if we can see you growing as a doujinshika, we'll be doubly
5. Don't plagarize. If we catch you copying things-- especially if you
copy poses and exact scenes from manga-- you'll be promptly removed from
6. Enjoy yourself! If you're enjoying drawing, it will show! Good luck
to all of you.